Plans for wellness Garden and car charging points at Sudbury business park
- Credit: Google Earth
Plans have been submitted for eight electric car charging points, alongside a wellness garden and a kiosk, at Chilton industrial estate, just outside Sudbury.
The application concerns an area of land that is currently undeveloped within the industrial estate, and will serve people working on the business park, as well as the wider community.
The vision statement for the project outlines how the wellness garden would benefit the local area: "The garden itself would serve as an attractive conservation area.
"The area of land already provides a countryside habitat for many species of local wildlife, and would be further improved with shrubs, hedges, bushes and wild flowers to provide a place of tranquillity and encourage community engagement."
The development will also see electric car charging points installed "to add to the somewhat limited infrastructure that currently exists in and around Sudbury."
Included in the plans is a small retail kiosk to serve snack style food and drinks.
A decision for the outcome of the plans is expected in January 2022.
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-1 win v Accrington
- 6 "I love him... I think he’s absolutely brilliant' - Chaplin on Town boss McKenna
- 7 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 8 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 9 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 10 Suspected drink driver who crashed into bush among five arrested in Newmarket area