Plea for help to find missing diabetic Valerie Tipper, 74, from Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find a missing 74-year-old diabetic woman from Bury St Edmunds.
Valerie Tipper was last seen yesterday evening in Northgate Street in the town at 7.30pm.
She was reported missing to police this afternoon.
Valerie is considered to be vulnerable and is also diabetic and may be in need of medication.
She is white, around 5ft 8ins tall, of slim build, and with long grey hair.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed she may be wearing a full length black leather coat, a multi-coloured striped beanie hat, red wool fingerless gloves and carrying a brown handbag with yellow giraffes on.
A picture has been issued by police to help with the search, and although old it is the most recent photograph available at this time. The public are advised she still looks very similar except for her hair now being grey.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 6 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 9 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area
- 10 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
Anyone who has information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Bury St Edmunds Police Station on 101.