Plea to find lottery winner
LOTTERY players in part of Suffolk where a large prize remains unclaimed are being urged to check their tickets this week.
The National Lottery is urging players in the Borough of St. Edmundsbury – where a �53,948 prize remains unclaimed – to check their tickets for the chance to celebrate Bonfire Night with a real bang.
The winning ticket purchased in the Borough of St. Edmundsbury matched five main numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw on June 19
The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 34, 37, 39, 41, 42, 47 and the bonus ball was 45. The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on December 16 to come forward and make their claim.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to good causes.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this missing ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – before their chance of claiming their win is blown sky high!
“We have the champagne on ice, our fingers crossed and fireworks on hand to help the ticket-holder celebrate should they come forward in time to claim their prize.”
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 7 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 10 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.