Plumes of smoke billowing from garage blaze
THREE fire crews are currently have today tackled a garage fire in north Suffolk.
THREE fire crews have today tackled a garage fire in north Suffolk.
The blaze broke out in a garage in Bramfield, near Halesworth at around 2pm.
Plumes of black smoke can be seen billowing from the fire, according to an eyewitness.
When firefighters arrived they discovered a detached, single garage, measuring 5m by 5m alight.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue service said propane cylinders had been involved but had not exploded.
She said crews were using cooling jets to make them safe.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
The crews from Halesworth, Saxmundham and Southwold spent around an hour tackling the flames.
The spokeswoman added: “The fire did not spread to the nearby bungalow. Crews checked the roof of the property.”