Police and air ambulance respond to sudden death in Hadleigh
- Credit: East Anglian Air Ambulance
Police are investigating a sudden death in Hadleigh after emergency services attended an address.
An East of England Air Ambulance and Suffolk police were called to the property in Edwin Panks Road yesterday (November 20) afternoon.
There, they attended an incident of sudden death.
The air ambulance arrived on the scene at 3.20pm.
A police spokeswoman said: "Officers attended a sudden death in Hadleigh.
"This is currently subject to police inquiries, pending the results of further post mortem examination."
- 1 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role
- 8 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
- 9 Major west Suffolk road reopens after two vehicle crash
- 10 Soldiers tested in drugs probe at Suffolk airbase