Car crashes into Ipswich shop
- Credit: KATY SANDALLS
A car has collided with an Ipswich shop next door to a barbers run by Peter Andre’s brother.
Police were called by the ambulance service at 9.50am today following reports of a single vehicle collision on Fore Street, near to the Ipswich Waterfront.
A car has collided with the Dance Vibe shop, which trades in dance and sports wear, smashing the shop window.
The shop is next door to Mens Inc. – a barbers run by Peter Andre’s brother, Michael.
Karen Miller, manager of Dance Vibe, said Mr Andre had called the emergency services to alert them to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
It is not yet clear whether anybody has been injured.
More to come.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 10 Two cars set alight in two different streets