Police and Essex Air Ambulance called to crash on A1017 in Sible Hedingham
- Credit: Tom Potter
A motorbike and a car collided in Sible Hedingham in north Essex.
Police were called to the crash on the A1017 at around 4.25pm which blocked the road in both directions.
The accident happened between the junction for Lamb Lane and Braintree Corner.
A force spokesman said officers left the scene just after 6pm and did not believe anyone was seriously injured.
An East of England Ambulance Trust spokeswoman added: “An ambulance, a rapid response vehicle and the Essex air ambulance medical team attended and treated a male with a suspected leg injury.
You may also want to watch:
“He was taken to Colchester General Hospital for further care. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.”
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away