Handbag stolen during burglary in Hoxne
- Credit: Archant
A handbag containing cards, cash and car keys was stolen during a burglary in Hoxne near Eye.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, the burglary happened between 2.30pm and 7.30pm at a house in Goldbrook on Saturday, March 9.
He said: “The offender entered via the unlocked back door and took a handbag containing bank cards, a mobile phone and car keys from the kitchen.”
He added that the handbag was later recovered by a member of the public at the side of the road two miles away from where the burglary occurred.
“A small amount of cash was found to be missing from the bag,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw any suspicious activity is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/13593/19.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or through its anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 7 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 10 North Stander: Bonne's becoming a Blues icon - now we have to start winning