Police appeal for witnesses after Thurston break-in
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a burglary in Thurston near Bury St Edmunds.
The break-in took place between 6.30am on Sunday, July 22, and 9am on Monday, July 23, at a home in Barton Road.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk Police, the intruder broke in and searched the house.
She said: “An unknown offender forced a rear door and made an untidy search.
“It isn’t known if anything has been stolen at this stage.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious people in the area at the time of the break-in or who has any information that could assist officers in their investigation is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting crime reference 41209/18.
Alternatively, contact the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-3 draw at Colchester
Witnesses can also fill in the charity’s anonymous online crime reporting form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org