Police appeal after man is stabbed in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was stabbed in Lowestoft at the weekend.
Officers were called by the East of England Ambulance Service at around 12.25am on Sunday, November 6, to reports a man had been stabbed at a premises in Commercial Road.
The victim, a man in his thirties from Lowestoft, suffered stab wounds to the leg and arm and was taken to hospital where he is being treated for his injuries.
A police spokeswoman said he the victim is described as being in a stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Lowestoft CID at Suffolk Police on 101, quoting reference 37/71677/17.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week