Police appeal for help to trace stolen bike
- Credit: Archant
A bike was stolen from a Stowmarket home over the weekend and police are appealing for help to trace it.
The bicycle was taken from a property on Guillemot Close in the town sometime between January 12, at 7am, and January 13, at 9am.
The road bike, which is a BH Gavia, has a front white light and a back red light, and has a small black with a yellow button speedometer on the handlebars.
The saddle of the bike is white, not black and red as pictured.
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious behaviour in the area at the times stated or has knowledge of the bike’s whereabouts is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively people can contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 3 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 4 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 8 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge
- 9 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 10 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will