Man threatens teenage girl with knife before robbing and assaulting her
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man in his 40s threatened a teenage girl with a blade and stole a two-figure sum of cash after accusing her of stealing his bike.
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man attacked a teenage girl in Clacton on Friday, August 17.
The suspect approached the girl on Station Road shortly before 5pm and accused her of stealing his bike. He then threatened her with a knife and stole a two-figure sum of cash, before assaulting the girl by grabbing her neck.
The man was then pushed away by a witness and left in the direction of High Street.
The suspect is described as white, aged in his late 40s and around 5ft 7ins tall. He had facial stubble and was wearing a black hooded top, jeans and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses, in particular the driver of a blue taxi who was parked on the road at the time of the incident, are asked to contact Clacton Police Station on 101, quoting reference 42/119119/18.
People can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org/.
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 6 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 9 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from