Police appeal after Newmarket burglary
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses following a burglary in Newmarket.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, the raid happened at a property in Petingo Close on Monday, March 4, between 2.45pm and 4.05pm.
Police believe thieves entered from the rear of the property, using a pry bar to open a conservatory door.
Once inside, an undisclosed amount of cash was stolen from inside, although police say it is currently unknown if any other goods were stolen.
Suffolk Police would like to hear from anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity in the close or the surrounding area at the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information that could assist officers in their investigation contact West CID on 101 quoting crime reference 12488/19.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 9 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners