Police still searching for missing Armir Mustafa with links to south Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of a missing 17-year-old boy with connections to the south Suffolk area.
Officers are appealing for help to trace Armir Mustafa, who was reported missing on Monday, December 11, and has not been seen since.
It is possible he may have travelled to London, but could also still be in Suffolk.
Armir is described as white, 6ft 1in tall, of slim build and with blonde hair.
Officers have undertaken extensive enquiries to locate Armir, assisted by the Metropolitan Police, but have not yet been able to locate him and are increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who believes they have seen Armir, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 4 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 5 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 7 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 8 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 9 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 10 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town