Police still searching for missing Armir Mustafa with links to south Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Police are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of a missing 17-year-old boy with connections to the south Suffolk area.
Officers are appealing for help to trace Armir Mustafa, who was reported missing on Monday, December 11, and has not been seen since.
It is possible he may have travelled to London, but could also still be in Suffolk.
Armir is described as white, 6ft 1in tall, of slim build and with blonde hair.
Officers have undertaken extensive enquiries to locate Armir, assisted by the Metropolitan Police, but have not yet been able to locate him and are increasingly concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they have seen Armir, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 5 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 6 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 7 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 8 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 9 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 10 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week