Police appeal for help to find missing 70-year-old man from Mendlesham Edward Lowe
- Credit: Archant
A 70-year-old man from Mendlesham has gone missing after attending a hospital appointment.
Edward Lowe was last seen at around 3.30pm yesterday afternoon after the routine visit to Heath Road Hospital in Ipswich.
He had left home at around 9.40am to travel to Ipswich by bus but failed to return.
He is described as white, around 5ft 5in tall, of medium build, with grey hair balding on top, a grey beard and blue eyes.
He was wearing a dark brown three-quarter length jacket and charcoal-coloured trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Edward’s disappearance is considered out of character and family members are concerned for his welfare.
Anyone who thinks they may have seen Edward or who has any information about his whereabouts is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Stowmarket Police Station on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn