Police find missing man with links to Clacton and Walton-on-the-Naze
- Credit: Archant
Police have found missing man Ricky Furley from Chelmford who has links to Clacton and Walton-on-the-Naze.
Essex Police launched an appeal yesterday to help find Mr Furley, who had last been seen at Broomfield Hospital at around 1,30pm on Sunday.
His family were said to be concerned for his welfare.
A spokesman for Essex Police said Mr Furley is from Ingatestone but has links to Clacton, Harlow and Walton-on-the-Naze.
This morning, police confirmed Mr Furley had been found.
You may also want to watch:
“Ricky Furley, who was missing from Chelmsford, was found this morning, Monday, August 13,” a spokesman said.
“Thank you to media and the public for sharing our appeal.”
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 7 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 8 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 9 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 10 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts is asked to call Chelmsford Police Station on 101.