Two men threaten teenage boy and steal his mountain bike in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a teenage boy was threatened by two men in Lowestoft who then stole his bike.
The robbery took place on Sunday, July 22, at around 4pm in an alleyway running between Notley Road and Kimberley Road.
According to a police spokesman, a teenage boy was stopped by two men who threatened to hurt him if he didn’t hand over his bike.
THe men took the bike, described as a Conveyance silver mountain bike, and left the scene.
The men are described as white, between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall, in their 20s and of slim build.
One of the men had a ginger goatie and was wearing a black hooded Adidas tracksuit with three white stripes down the side.
The other man was wearing jeans and a hooded black jumper.
- 1 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 2 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 4 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 5 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 6 Automatics out-of-reach and making the play-offs a real battle? The size of the task now facing Ipswich
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
- 9 Action taken to target second home owners exploiting tax loophole
- 10 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
Witnesses or anybody who has any information are asked to call Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting reference 41063/18. Alternatively, anonymously call the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.