Two men threaten teenage boy and steal his mountain bike in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a teenage boy was threatened by two men in Lowestoft who then stole his bike.
The robbery took place on Sunday, July 22, at around 4pm in an alleyway running between Notley Road and Kimberley Road.
According to a police spokesman, a teenage boy was stopped by two men who threatened to hurt him if he didn’t hand over his bike.
THe men took the bike, described as a Conveyance silver mountain bike, and left the scene.
The men are described as white, between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall, in their 20s and of slim build.
You may also want to watch:
One of the men had a ginger goatie and was wearing a black hooded Adidas tracksuit with three white stripes down the side.
The other man was wearing jeans and a hooded black jumper.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 8 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 10 Ipswich Town 0-0 MK Dons: Blues again fail to register shot on target in drab draw
Witnesses or anybody who has any information are asked to call Lowestoft CID on 101 quoting reference 41063/18. Alternatively, anonymously call the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.