Police appeal for witnesses after Mercedes and power tools stolen from Tostock, near Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A car and power tools were stolen from the same road in a west Suffolk village on Monday.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the two thefts, which took place in Tostock, near Bury St Edmunds.
The first incident took place around 3.30pm when a large number of power tools, including drills, saws and grinders, were stolen from a van parked on Church Road.
A short time later, a blue Mercedes A-Class car – registration KR07CXD – was stolen from Tostock Park Stud, also on Church Road.
Three other vehicles at the same address were also entered, but nothing was stolen from within.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody with any information about either of these incidents is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101, quoting reference 14928/18 (theft of power tools) or 14919/18 (theft of Mercedes).
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre