Police appeal for witnesses after pair of burglaries in Red Lodge
- Credit: Eastern Counties Newspapers
Two homes in Red Lodge were burgled in the space of 12 hours earlier this week.
Police are now appealing for information about the incidents which took place between 11pm on Tuesday and 6.15am on Wednesday.
Firstly a house on Harebell Road was entered with the intruder gaining entry through an unlocked gate and an unlocked door. Money, bank cards, and cigarettes were stolen.
During approximately the same time frame a house on Juniper Road was also targeted, with a hand bag and a blood sugar monitor stolen, though the bag was later found abandoned nearby.
Pc Shelley Nailard said: “In both cases the houses were entered through unlocked doors, and items were taken that were clearly on display.
You may also want to watch:
“We would like to remind everyone to keep their houses secure at all times and to leave a light on if you are out to deter burglars.
“It’s also important to keep your valuables out of sight where possible.”
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
If you saw anything or have information that could help police with their investigations into the two burglaries, please contact Pc Nailard on 101 quoting reference MH/14/1899.