Police appeal for witnesses after white van hits Tesco delivery driver in Colchester and drives off
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a white transit-style van hit a pedestrian in Colchester and drove away.
At around 5pm on Tuesday, November 14, the white van struck a Tesco home delivery van on Old Heath Road, also hitting the delivery driver.
The driver of the white van then drove away without stopping.
The victim, a 31-year-old man, was taken to hospital following the collision but is not believed to have been seriously injured.
Witnesses to the incident or anyone who saw a white transit-style van in the area around the time of the collision with damage to the nearside of the vehicle, including a missing wing mirror, are asked to contact Pc Robert Elvin at Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101, quoting incident 721 of November 14.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or fill in its online crime reporting form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family