Police appeal for witnesses after woman in 70s had bottom grabbed in Highwoods Square, Colchester
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 70s was groped while out in a public place in Colchester.
Essex Police are appealing for information after the woman, who is in her 70s, reported a man exposed himself to her and grabbed her bottom while she was near Highwoods Square.
The incident happened at around 11am on Friday, August 18.
Essex Police believe the same suspect was seen touching himself inappropriately in the same area on Wednesday, August 16.
The suspect described in connection with both incidents, was aged in his early 20s, possibly younger, and of slight build.
Essex Police said he had dark hair and was wearing a white shirt, dark trousers, and possibly a scarf or tie.
Anyone with information about either incident is asked to get in touch with PC Karen Mortimer at Colchester LPT on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 6 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 7 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 8 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 9 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 10 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's