Police appeal for witnesses to theft of £2,000 trailer
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a theft that took place in Beck Row earlier this month.
The incident happened at Holmsey Green on Saturday, March 10 at around 10:20pm when a trailer worth £2,000 was seen to be driven from the victim’s driveway using a strap.
The trailer then became detached from the offending vehicle, and collided with a stationary vehicle that was parked in a driveway.
Although the damage caused by the trailer was superficial, the stationary vehicle was badly damaged.
The offending vehicle is described as a silver Vauxhall Astra.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Constabulary is asking anyone with information to contact Mildenhall police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/13255/18. Alternatively, you can contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 7 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 8 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 9 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 10 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash