Police appeal for information about missing prisoner
- Credit: Archant
A Hollesley Bay prisoner is still missing after he failed to return to prison following his release on temporary licence.
Gerry Sergeant, who is serving a 15-year sentence for robbery and theft, left the prison to go to a work placement in Bury St Edmunds on Friday 9, November, but failed to return by his 8pm curfew.
Sergeant, aged 61, is described as 5ft 11in tall, of thin build, with brown eyes, white hair, clean shaven and tattoos on both forearms.
He was last seen wearing motorcycle clothing and the motorbike he was riding is a red Honda 125cc, registration number AO11 VMZ.
Sergeant has links to London and members of the public are advised not to approach him.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they may have seen Sergeant, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting reference 65107/18.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 5 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 6 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 7 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 8 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 10 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town