Police appeal over missing man
POLICE have appealed for help in tracing a man who has gone missing while on holiday in the UK and could be travelling around the country.
David Baxter, 55, was last seen at 12.45pm yesterday when he returned a car to a hire firm in Chippenham.
The 55-year-old is originally from Scotland but now lives in America and is visiting relatives in the UK.
Police said he had an interest in parliamentary buildings and liked both Scotland and London.
He was described as white, 6ft 4ins tall and of slim to medium build.
You may also want to watch:
He was last seen wearing a light blue, long sleeved shirt, smart black trousers and brown shoes.
He is bald and has a distinctive large circular scar to the right hand side of his head.
- 1 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 2 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 3 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 4 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 5 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 9 Forward Sears completes Colchester return
- 10 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
Anyone with any information about Mr Baxter’s whereabouts should call Wiltshire Police on 0845 408 7000 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.