Police appeal over missing woman
POLICE are asking for the public's help to find a 76-year-old woman who has been missing for more than 10 days. Hannah Phillips was last seen at her home in Rayleigh on April 13.
POLICE are asking for the public's help to find a 76-year-old woman who has been missing for more than 10 days.
Hannah Phillips was last seen at her home in Rayleigh on April 13. It is thought she might now be in the Clacton area.
At around 2pm on Monday afternoon, a bag containing some of Mrs Phillips' belongings was found on the beach at Broadway in Jaywick, near Clacton.
Due to her age, there are concerns for her welfare and police are appealing for anyone with information regarding her whereabouts to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Inspector Andy Parkman, of Essex Police, said: “We know that Hannah has connections in the Jaywick area and are appealing for anyone who has seen her, or Hannah herself, to contact police as soon as possible so that we can check she is okay and let her family know she is well.
“Hannah may be staying in a local guesthouse, so I would particularly urge guesthouse owners to pay attention to their guests and contact us if Hannah has been, or is, staying with them.”
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 Can Ipswich Town ease the pain of a brutal week with an unlikely victory at Charlton?
- 10 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles
She is described as white, around 5ft 2ins tall and of medium build. She has collar length grey hair, blue eyes and a pale complexion. Hannah also wears glasses and is possibly wearing a full length beige trench-style coat with black shoes.