Can you help police find missing Woodbridge man Paul Fletcher?
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
A 37-year-old man has been reported missing from his home in Suffolk, sparking a police appeal.
Officers are appealing for help to find Paul Fletcher, who was last seen at around 8pm today in the Tangham area of Rendlesham Forest.
He is described as being slim, white, and 6ft 3in tall.
Mr Fletcher has blue eyes, a skin head haircut and stubble.
The 37-year-old was wearing a red jacket, blue jeans and brown shoes when he was last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Issuing an appeal for information, a police spokesman said: “Officers are growing in concern for Paul due to his current feelings of anxiety and are appealing for current sightings or any other information that may help to locate him.”
Anyone who thinks they may have seen Mr Fletcher, or knows anything about where he might be, should call police on 101.
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 7 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 8 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 9 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees