Five arrested following drugs raid in Clacton
- Credit: Archant
Five people have been arrested after police discovered a haul of heroin and crack cocaine during a drugs raid in Clacton.
Officers from the North Operation Raptor Team, acting on intelligence, executed a warrant in Beach Road, St Osyth, yesterday, Wednesday June 6.
They arrested two people – a 17-year-old boy and a 19-year-old man – on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
A haul of suspected drugs paraphernalia was also discovered.
A spokesman for Essex police said officers had also carried out searches at a nearby property in Salvia Close, Clacton, and a haul of what is believed to be the Class A drugs heroin and crack cocaine was seized.
You may also want to watch:
A further three people were arrested including a 19-year-old man, a 26-year-old woman and a boy, aged 17, who were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a Class A drug.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 6 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 Suffolk 'can't afford' to repair or clear 700 damaged road signs