Woman in her 70s hurt in crash close to Regent Theatre in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are currently attending a road traffic collision between a pedestrian and a car in Ipswich.
The incident happened shortly after 2pm today in St Helen’s Street, Ipswich, close to the Regent Theatre.
A police spokesman said that few details were known about the incident at this time.
Representatives for the ambulance service added: “We received a call at 2.06pm today to an RTC on St Helens Street B1075 Ipswich.
“An ambulance, ambulance officer and air ambulance attended.
You may also want to watch:
“The ambulance officer has left the scene.
“A woman in her 70s is being treated at the scene.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 3 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 4 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 5 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 6 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 9 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 10 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
“The incident is ongoing so more information is currently not available.”