Woman in her 70s hurt in crash close to Regent Theatre in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are currently attending a road traffic collision between a pedestrian and a car in Ipswich.
The incident happened shortly after 2pm today in St Helen’s Street, Ipswich, close to the Regent Theatre.
A police spokesman said that few details were known about the incident at this time.
Representatives for the ambulance service added: “We received a call at 2.06pm today to an RTC on St Helens Street B1075 Ipswich.
“An ambulance, ambulance officer and air ambulance attended.
“The ambulance officer has left the scene.
“A woman in her 70s is being treated at the scene.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 3 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 4 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 5 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 6 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 7 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 8 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 9 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 10 Shocked woman finds naked burglar asleep in her bed
“The incident is ongoing so more information is currently not available.”