Police attend four vehicle crash on A12 at Darsham in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Police are attending a four-vehicle collision on the A12 near Darsham.
According to a police spokesman, officers happened upon the incident at around 4.25pm today, Saturday, July 14.
She said there were no reports of serious injuries as a result of the collision and that vehicles had now been safely moved off the road.
She said: “The incident is not reported to be serious. “We were not called to it, our officers just happened upon it.
“They have not long arrived on scene. It appears to be a damage only collision”
She said the crash involved a green Peugeot, a Vauxhall, a black Mercedes and a Fiat.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 8 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR