Police attend ‘head on’ collision in Elmswell in Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Police are on the scene of a two-vehicle crash in Elmswell near Bury St Edmunds.
They called this evening just before 7pm to the ‘head on’ collision between a grey Citroen and a silver Rover on the A1088.
A police spokesman said there were no reported injuries.
“There has been a head-on collision in Elmswell,” he said.
“It may cause a bit of a problem for traffic as it is near the A14 junction with the A1088.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers are currently on scene dealing with the collision at the moment.
“The road will be cleared shortly.”
- 1 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 2 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 3 Haverhill firm goes into liquidation with just £2.42 in the bank
- 4 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 5 A12 closed by police after serious collision
- 6 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 9 Olly Murs in hospital after leg injury from Newmarket Nights gig
Police advise drivers to take extra care on the roads as the wintery weather sweeps across the county.