A property in Mildenhall has been burgled
- Credit: Archant
Cash and jewellery has been stolen in a burglary in Mildenhall.
It happened some point between 2.15pm and 10pm on Saturday, December 22, at a property in Peterhouse Close.
The offender or offenders forced entry by smashing a glass pane in a door and, once inside, an untidy search was carried out.
An amount of cash and various items of gold jewellery were taken.
Anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity or has any information about this incident should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/73928/18.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives would also like to speak to two males who were heard near the rear of the property between 7pm and 8pm as they may be able to help with the investigation.
Alternatively, call the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 5 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 9 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
Dark evenings can provide the perfect cover for burglars, but by carrying out a few simple crime prevention steps, householders and motorists can thwart opportunist criminals.
For more crime prevention advice see here.