Police call for witnesses after man robbed at knifepoint in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a man was robbed at knifepoint on Ainslie Road.
The 55-year-old was walking down the street between 8.10pm and 8.20pm on Saturday, April 14 when three men approached him and demanded he hand over his mobile phone.
When the victim refused, one of the suspects produced a knife and repeated the threat.
After handing over the phone and providing the offenders with his PIN code, the victim escaped unharmed.
Officers investigating would like to speak to two black females who approached the victim shortly after the event to see if he was okay.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the robbery, or has knowledge of it, should contact Ipswich CID quoting crime number 37/20088/18, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 3 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 4 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 5 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing
- 8 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight