Road closed after tractor and BMW crash on B1113 near Bramford
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services are at the scene of a crash near Bramford involving a BMW and a tractor.
Police were called shortly after 7.25am today, Friday, July 20, to a collision on the B1113 between Bramford and Claydon.
A police spokesman said the crash had happened about a mile outside Bramford.
The road has been closed and traffic is being diverted away from the scene of the crash.
The spokesman said: “We have been called to a two-vehicle collision involving a BMW car and a tractor.
“Traffic is being diverted and an ambulance has been called.
“It is not clear at this time about injuries.”
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 8 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
Stay with us for updates.