Police called to collision in east of Ipswich
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Recovery has been arranged
Two cars have been involved in a collision in the east of Ipswich.
Officers were called to the junction of Cowper Street, Milton Street and Spring Road just after 10.50am.
They also said that oil had been reported as being on the road and that recovery had been arranged.
An ambulance spokesperson said; “We were called at 10.55am today (1st December) to reports of a two vehicle road traffic collision on Spring Road, Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
“An ambulance crew was dispatched to the scene to help.
Three patients were assessed at the scene but did not require to be taken to hospital.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 6 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 7 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 8 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 10 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
The incident had caused congestion in the area.