Police called to collision in east of Ipswich
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Recovery has been arranged
Two cars have been involved in a collision in the east of Ipswich.
Officers were called to the junction of Cowper Street, Milton Street and Spring Road just after 10.50am.
They also said that oil had been reported as being on the road and that recovery had been arranged.
An ambulance spokesperson said; “We were called at 10.55am today (1st December) to reports of a two vehicle road traffic collision on Spring Road, Ipswich.
“An ambulance crew was dispatched to the scene to help.
Three patients were assessed at the scene but did not require to be taken to hospital.”
- 1 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 2 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 3 Protests against soaring fuel prices planned for Monday
- 4 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 5 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 6 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 7 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 8 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 9 'I'll do whatever's in my power' - Ball makes vow to Ipswich Town fans
- 10 MP 'looking into' frustrating and disruptive A12 roadworks
The incident had caused congestion in the area.