Police called to collisions on A143, A14 and Station Road in Darsham.
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to three road traffic collisions this morning.
The first incident was reported shortly before 8.30am at the Goldsmiths Grove junction of the A143 at Stanton, where a Citroen Saxo was involved in a collision with a small Isuzu truck.
An ambulance was called to a man in his 30s who was complaining of neck pain, although his injuries are not thought to be serious.
A second collision happened on Station Road at Darsham between a Vauxhall Mokka and Citroen 2CV just after 9am.
No one was injured in the collision but the road is blocked.
You may also want to watch:
A third incident was reported shortly after 9.30am on the A14 junction with the A11 near Bottisham.
A Volkswagon Passat went off the road and hit a sign, which had left debris on the road.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 6 Woman's body found in village home
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview
Ambulance services were called, although no one is believed to be injured, and the road was re-open as normal by 10.15am.