Police called to collisions on A143, A14 and Station Road in Darsham.
- Credit: Archant
Police have been called to three road traffic collisions this morning.
The first incident was reported shortly before 8.30am at the Goldsmiths Grove junction of the A143 at Stanton, where a Citroen Saxo was involved in a collision with a small Isuzu truck.
An ambulance was called to a man in his 30s who was complaining of neck pain, although his injuries are not thought to be serious.
A second collision happened on Station Road at Darsham between a Vauxhall Mokka and Citroen 2CV just after 9am.
No one was injured in the collision but the road is blocked.
A third incident was reported shortly after 9.30am on the A14 junction with the A11 near Bottisham.
A Volkswagon Passat went off the road and hit a sign, which had left debris on the road.
- 1 Lorry carrying mobile home stopped on A14 in Suffolk for being too wide
- 2 Town centre road closed after becoming flooded in torrential rain
- 3 Live updates as Suffolk students pick up their A-Level results
- 4 'There are qualities we want to add' - McKenna on Town transfer targets
- 5 Victorian water tower set to become restaurant
- 6 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 7 Fears over impact of cottage plans on landmark Suffolk windmill
- 8 'Nottingham Knockers' targeting homes in east Suffolk village
- 9 Landlord fined £23k over 'dangerous' electrics and broken toilets at homes
- 10 Almost 400 homes without power after electrical line fault in west Suffolk
Ambulance services were called, although no one is believed to be injured, and the road was re-open as normal by 10.15am.