Man injured after car crashes into parked cars at Tesco Express
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital with leg injuries after a car crashed into a row of vehicles in a Tesco car park in Aldeburgh.
Police were called to the scene of the crash, at Tesco Express in Saxmundham Road, at around 2.55pm yesterday, Wednesday, February 20.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “We were called just before 2.55pm to reports of that a car had come into the car park and had hit a parked car.
“It appears that a pedestrian walking between some of the parked cars was injured,
“The cars had what looks like a domino effect.
You may also want to watch:
“A parked car has gone into the next parked car, hitting a pedestrian.”
Four vehicles in total were damaged as a result of the crash.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain
She said the pedestrian had been taken to Ipswich Hospital with leg injuries and that no arrests had been made.