Road blocked after four-vehicle crash near Stoke by Nayland
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a four-vehicle crash near Stoke by Nayland.
Police were called at around 8am today, Thursday, February 21, to reports of a crash on the B1068.
According to a police spokesman, the crash happened around half a mile before Stoke by Nayland coming from the direction of Higham.
“Everyone is now out of their vehicles” she said.
“Road is completely blocked and traffic in the area is building.
You may also want to watch:
“Recovery is now on scene.”
She said the crash involved a Seat, a Peugeot, a Dacia and a white van.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
She added there are no reports of any serious injuries as a result of the crash.
Stay with us for updates.