Police called to crashes in Hemingstone, Little Stonham and Hadleigh after wet weather
- Credit: Tom Potter
A number of minor road accidents have been reported around Suffolk this morning.
In Hemingstone on the B1078 a single vehicle incident blocked the road.
Recovery for the vehicle is expected at around 10am.
On the A140 a lorry and a car collided near Little Stonham at around 9am.
The road was party blocked and an ambulance was called to the scene as a precaution, although any injuries are believed to be minor.
You may also want to watch:
At around 9.30am there was a two-vehicle crash in Hadleigh near the fire station.
A Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said the force was called to the scene by the ambulance service and there were some injuries, though they are not thought to be serious.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 8 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Couple transform historic building near coast into new bed and breakfast
Just outside Debenham a car left the road and went into a hedgrow.
There were no injuries but the front of the car sustained some damage.