Two arrested after man assaulted at pub
- Credit: Archant
A man has been assaulted following a heated argument at a village pub in Suffolk.
Suffolk Constabulary were called to Beck Row, a small village outside Bury St Edmunds, at 5.50pm yesterday (Wednesday) after reports of a fight in a pub car park.
Officers arrived at the Bird in Hand in The Street and found a man had been assaulted after a heated argument had escalated into a fight.
Two men were arrested at the scene and taken into custody.
They were released several hours later pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
On social media, Mildenhall police stated that they received help from Ministry of Defence (MOD) police as they arrived at the scene.
A tweet from the officers read: “Two males have been arrested following a fight at a pub in #BeckRow.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
“Thank you to the #MODPolice for lending us a hand!”