Police car attending emergency call involved in crash with Vauxhall Astra
- Credit: Archant
A police car responding to an emergency call was involved in a crash with a Vauxhall Astra in Stowmarket.
The crash took place shortly before 10pm last night at the junction of Gipping Way and the B1115, near Barnards Volkswagen.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “A road traffic collision took place yesterday, Sunday, October 18 at approximately 9.50pm in Gipping Way, Stowmarket.
“A police car responding to an emergency call was in collision with a grey Vauxhall Astra car.
“Nobody was injured as a result of the incident and enquiries into the circumstances of the collision continue.”
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anybody with relevant dashcam footage should contact Suffolk police quoting CAD reference 338 of 18 October.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 9 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw