Police car and cyclist involved in crash in Dovercourt
- Credit: Archant
A police car and a cyclist have been involved in a collision in Dovercourt.
The incident happened in Lower Road, on Sunday, May 13, just after 4.55pm and officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
A concern for the welfare had been raised for the cyclist earlier in the evening leading to officers in the police car to follow his movements. The car was not on an emergency response run.
The cyclist, a man in his 50s, was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
If you saw the collision take place, live in the area and have CCTV, or have dash cam footage please call 101 quoting reference number 804 of 13/05.
Alternatively, you contact Crimestoppers charity 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 2 Suffolk bin collection changes this Christmas: All you need to know
- 3 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Town's 2-0 loss at Charlton
- 5 Ex-Celtic boss Lennon linked with Town job
- 6 Fallen trees block Suffolk roads as Storm Barra batters region
- 7 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Body of man found in Saxmundham
- 9 Three suspected cases of Omicron at Bury St Edmunds schools
- 10 'I apologise for the misunderstanding' - Nsiala issues statement