Police car and cyclist involved in crash in Dovercourt
- Credit: Archant
A police car and a cyclist have been involved in a collision in Dovercourt.
The incident happened in Lower Road, on Sunday, May 13, just after 4.55pm and officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
A concern for the welfare had been raised for the cyclist earlier in the evening leading to officers in the police car to follow his movements. The car was not on an emergency response run.
The cyclist, a man in his 50s, was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
If you saw the collision take place, live in the area and have CCTV, or have dash cam footage please call 101 quoting reference number 804 of 13/05.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you contact Crimestoppers charity 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the anonymous online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 3 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening