Police close lane two of the A14 Orwell Bridge after car spins in the snow
- Credit: Archant
One lane of the A14 on the Orwell Bridge has been shut by police after a car ‘did a 360’ in the snow.
Police were called to the scene of the incident at around 10.15pm tonight, Friday March 2.
According to a police spokeswoman, an HGV had already broken down in lane two of the A14 when the car span out nearby.
She said: “The car did a 360 next to him so we have had to close one lane of the road.
“We have had to close lane two which is not ideal as it is covered in snow.”
She added that nobody had been injured as a result of the spin.
- 1 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 5 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 6 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 7 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 8 Look inside: Stunning £3m home is most expensive on market in Suffolk
- 9 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking