Road closed following two car crash on A134 in Leavenheath
- Credit: DANIEL COLLINS
Emergency services are at the scene of a two-vehicle crash on the A134 in Leavenheath.
Police were called at around 7.10am today, Thursday, October 4, to the collision close to Angus Buchanan Worshops.
A police spokesman said the collision involved a Ford Fiesta and a Peugeot 206.
She said there were reports of injuries as a result of the crash.
Fire crews from Colchester, Sudbury and Long Melford have also been sent to the scene along with ambulance crews.
You may also want to watch:
A stretch of the road has been closed while emergency services work at the scene.
Stay with us for more on this breaking news story.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside