Motorcyclist dies in crash near Stowmarket
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A motorcyclist has died following a crash with a car near Borley Green, just outside Stowmarket.
Police were called to the scene in Haughley New Street, at the Junction of Warren Lane, at around 1.15pm on Friday, August 9.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, officers had been called by the ambulance service to reports of a crash involving a motorcycle and a car.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 50s and from the mid Suffolk area, was declared dead at the scene.
The road was closed by police while emergency services worked at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the crash or has any information about the incident is urged to contact Suffolk Constabulary's Serious Collision Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 213 of August 9.
Police are also keen to hear from anyone with relevant dash-cam or mobile phone footage that may assist them in their investigation.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 5 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 6 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 9 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point
- 10 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
If you can help visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/report-something/9-dashboard-camera-report-form