Police continuing to investigate three-vehicle collision on the A120 at Little Tey
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to investigate a collision on the A120 at Little Tey which involved a Volkswagen Golf, Scania skip lorry and a Volvo lorry.
The collision, on December 9, resulted in the woman driver of the Volkswagen being taken to the Royal London Hospital where she remains in a stable condition.
A 51-year-old man was arrested at the scene and is currently on bail pending further enquiries until February 16 on suspicion of causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
Enquiries confirmed he was not under the influence of drink or drugs at the time of the incident.
Inspector Steve Brewer, of Stanway Road Policing Unit, said: “We carried out tests on the night and we are satisfied the driver was not under the influence of drink or drugs, he has been bailed to return to the police station at a later date and our investigations continue.”
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to contact Pc Dave Scott at Stanway Road Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 9 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 10 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'