E-fit issued after dog walker attacked in busy street
- Credit: ESSEX POLICE
Police have issued an e-fit of a man they would like to identify after a dog walker was threatened and pushed while walking in Clacton.
Officers from Essex Police were called to reports a woman had been threatened with violence in Marine Parade East.
The suspect continued to follow the victim before pushing her and shouting at her.
According to officers, he then walked away from the scene of the incident, which happened on Friday, January 31.
Police have described the suspect as being in his late 20s or early 30s, 5ft 10in tall.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing beige trousers, with a padded brown coat.
Anyone with information should call Clacton police station on 101 quoting crime reference 42/17266/20.
- 1 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 2 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 6 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 8 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 9 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 10 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
Or, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.