All emergency services called to ‘carbon monoxide incident’
- Credit: Archant
Police, fire and ambulance services have been called to a residential property in Aldeburgh.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue were called at 11.07am after a carbon monoxide alarm at, what is believed to be a residential property, was triggered.
They subsequently sent two engines including one from Woodbridge, to Acheson Way, Aldeburgh.
According to Suffolk fire the building was “ventilated” upon arrival.
They left soon after at noon and no crews are known to have entered the property.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue have said the incident is now being led by both Suffolk police and the East of England Ambulance service who are in attendance.
Police are currently at the scene but are unable to give us more details.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 Anger as second homeowners set to receive £191million in Covid grants
- 8 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 9 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 10 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
Check back here for more updates.