All emergency services called to ‘carbon monoxide incident’
PUBLISHED: 12:32 15 October 2018 | UPDATED: 17:27 15 October 2018
Police, fire and ambulance services have been called to a residential property in Aldeburgh.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue were called at 11.07am after a carbon monoxide alarm at, what is believed to be a residential property, was triggered.
They subsequently sent two engines including one from Woodbridge, to Acheson Way, Aldeburgh.
According to Suffolk fire the building was “ventilated” upon arrival.
They left soon after at noon and no crews are known to have entered the property.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue have said the incident is now being led by both Suffolk police and the East of England Ambulance service who are in attendance.
Police are currently at the scene but are unable to give us more details.
Check back here for more updates.