Police hunt for gang of possibly armed men after burglary in Haverhill
Police are searching for several men following reports of a break-in in Haverhill this afternoon.
Suffolk Constabulary were called just before 2.25pm to reports four or five men had broken into a home in Connaught Road, and then run off.
The caller reported one of the men appeared to have a weapon.
Officers also received reports of a man in the Camps Road and Burton End area of the town with a cut to his head.
Police attended both locations and are making enquiries to determine what has happened.
You may also want to watch:
A man, thought to be aged around 20, is being treated for a cut to the head.
Anyone who may have been in the area around the time of the incident or has information is asked to call Suffolk police on 101, quoting CAD number 194 of Wednesday February 10.
- 1 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 2 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 3 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 4 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 5 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 6 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 7 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 8 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 9 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience