Police hunt missing sex offender
SUFFOLK: Police are today appealing for the public to be on the look-out for a sex offender who has gone on the run.
Anthony Keilty was reported missing from his home in Middlesborough on May 11 and it is thought he could have made his way into the county.
He also has links with Blackpool and London.
The 42-year-old was convicted of gross indecency in November 2001 and was sentenced to community rehabilitation order for three years.
On his release, he was placed on the Sex Offenders’ Register.
You may also want to watch:
He was also given a life-long Sexual Offences Prevention Order in May 2005, which he has breached because he has not been registering his addresses.
He is described as white, 5ft 7ins, of medium build with cropped, mid to dark brown hair and is clean shaven. He speaks with a Northern accent.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 5 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 6 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 7 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 8 Investigation to find fly-tipper who dumped rubbish near A14
- 9 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 10 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
Cleveland Police are asking people with any information about his whereabouts to contact them on 01642 326326.